Crowd favorite at hindi mawawala sa Noche Buena ng pamilyang Pinoy ang Fruit Salad. This time, why not give it a twist? Serve a delicious layers of sweetened cream, graham crackers, and fruit cocktail that will not only make your loved ones ask for more, siguradong matamis na ngiti pa nila ang isusukli sayo.
FRUIT COCKTAIL GRAHAM FLOAT
Pinoy’s favorite Noche Buena dessert with a twist!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Chill: 8 hours/ overnight
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 6
- 2 boxes (250ml each) Alaska all-purpose cream
- 1 can (300ml) Alaska condensed milk, very cold
- 18 pieces MYSan graham crackers
- 1 can (822 grams) Seasons fruit cocktail, drained well
1. Combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a large bowl.
2. Arrange one layer of graham crackers on the bottom ’til it fits.
3. Spread a portion of cream mixture to cover graham crackers.
4. Arrange fruit cocktail on top of the cream then add another layer of graham crackers over the fruit.
5. Arrange layers of cream, fruit cocktail, and graham crackers alternately ’til desired amount.
6. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. To serve, cut into squares.
Want to try another HEALTHY recipe for your family? BeamAndGo FRESH got you covered >> BeamAndGo FRESH Recipes OFWs Should Try!
Make your presence felt wherever you may be by sending your family a Noche Buena package.
With 25 must-have items to create your family’s favorite Noche Buena feast.
✉️ FREE Christmas card to greet your loved ones
🍺 FREE BeamAndGo exclusive mug
📦 Securely packed in a box with Christmas wrapping
Guaranteed delivery to your family’s doorstep before Christmas Eve!
Pre-order now and save 15% off the original price here.